Flip’z Trampoline Park takes your safety seriously. Trampolining is an inherently dangerous activity that may result in injury. We want you to have a great time, but it is important for all jumpers to follow our Patron Responsibility Code and park rules and to jump only within their own abilities.
Trampoline Safety Video
Please make sure that you and all jumpers in your group watch the trampoline safety video at the park before jumping. The video reviews some general trampoline safety practices and introduces you to our park rules.
All jumpers must sign our Participant Agreement, Release and Waiver of Liability, Indemnity and Assumption of Risk (the “waiver”) before they can jump. For jumpers under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign the waiver. You can sign the waiver either online before arriving at Flip’z Trampoline Park, or you can do it when you check in at the park.
Everyone that enters Flipz Trampoline Park courts must be wearing approved grip socks. Flipz socks are available for purchase and yours to keep and reuse.
$3.00 Ankle Length
$4.00 Calf Length
Safest Trampoline Park in San Antonio!
Patron Responsibility Code and Park Rules
We have developed a Patron Responsibility Code and park rules designed to reduce the chance of injury while jumping, bouncing and having fun on our trampolines.
Please make sure that you and all jumpers in your group review and understand our Patron Responsibility Code and park rules below. All jumpers are expected to understand and follow our Patron Responsibility Code and park rules. If you have any questions or would like clarification of any of our rules, please speak with a staff member and they will be happy to explain the rule in more detail. The rules listed below are our general rules and are not an all-inclusive list. These and all our rules are subject to change. It is important to understand that potential for injury remains even when jumping safely.
In addition to the Patron Responsibility Code and park rules, please also be aware of the following:
- All jumpers must have a signed waiver on file
- All jumpers must wear appropriate trampoline grip socks – no stockings, hose, or socks without approved grips are allowed
- All jumpers must wear the wristbands received at check-in
- Jumpers may not have gum, candy or other objects in their mouths while on any trampoline court
- No food or drink is allowed on any of the trampolines at any time
- We recommend that jumpers who wear glasses either wear goggles over their glasses or go without glasses (if possible)
- Only jumpers 7 years old or younger may jump on the designated “Kids Court”. Young jumpers may jump on the other trampoline courts unless the jumper is too young to follow or comprehend the rules of that court. We reserve the right to move or separate jumpers to different areas based on size.
Patron Responsibility Code
Master the fundamentals of single trampoline jumping before moving on to more advanced maneuvers such as trampoline-to-trampoline jumping, wall trampoline jumping, and aerial type skills, which increase the risk of injury.
- Jump in control
- Bend your knees to stop your bounce
- Bounce in the center of the trampoline
- Jump and land on two feet.
- Be aware of those around you. It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to avoid others.
BEFORE YOU JUMP:
- DO NOT Jump if you have health limitations or injuries, are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or are pregnant.
- ALWAYS empty your pockets before jumping. NO sharp objects or unauthorized devices (cameras, phones, etc.) allowed on the court.
WHILE YOU JUMP:
- ALWAYS one person per trampoline (except Dodge Ball court – 2 per trampoline)
- DO NOT land on head or neck.
- DO NOT affect another jumper’s bounce in any way – NO double bouncing.
- DO NOT attempt a double flip.
- DO NOT sit or lie down on the court.
- NO rough play or running.
- NO climbing or hanging on the wall pads or nets.
- ALWAYS remain in control.
- ALWAYS walk on and off the courts.
- ALWAYS follow the Court Monitor’s directions.
- NO tricks over pads (from trampoline to trampoline)
- NO more than (2) flips in a row
- DO NOT jump if a Court Monitor is not present.
ADDITIONAL FOAM PIT SAFETY RULES
- DO NOT land on head or neck. NO DIVING.
- DO NOT enter foam pit until the landing area is clear.
- NO double flips.
- NO back flips or forward moving back flips (“gainers”)
- ALWAYS one jumper at a time per trampoline lane.
ADDITIONAL DUNK COURT SAFETY RULES
- NO flip dunks allowed.
- NO adults or teenagers should use the lane with the lower rim.
- DO NOT hang on the rim, backboard or net.
- ALWAYS one jumper at a time per trampoline lane.
- ALWAYS one chance per turn.
- ALWAYS wait until the person in front of you is COMPLETELY OFF the trampoline lane before you enter the trampoline lane.
- ALWAYS land on both feet after a dunk.
- ALWAYS land on the trampoline surface after a dunk.
- DO NOT land on your chest or back.
- DO NOT affect another jumper’s bounce in anyway.
- DO NOT touch the backboard.
- NO assisting other jumpers with tricks.
- NO booing or negative words/actions towards another jumper.
ADDITIONAL DODGEBALL SAFETY RULES
- NO diving.
- NO name-calling, foul language or unsportsmanlike conduct.
Our staff may and, if they believe it appropriate in their sole discretion, will ask patrons who disobey or ignore these rules to leave our park immediately. Repeat offenders may be banned from the park either permanently or for a period of time. Failure to leave after a direction from our staff to do so may result in the police being called.
Based on the trampoline manufacturer’s safety standards, the suggested weight limit for an individual jumper in our facility is 300 pounds. Our policy is to recommend that anyone with individual weight-related concerns consult a physician and receive medical clearance for rigorous physical activity on an unstable surface before engaging in trampoline jumping at our park.